FAITH FORMATION -
ABOUT OUR MINISTRY
Thank you for your interest in Faith Formation at Good Shepherd! Our goal is to provide quality, engaging programs for all ages, including opportunities for the entire family to share and grow in faith together.
Registration for the 2014-2015 school year begins March 29, 2014.
- Volunteers and members of the Faith Formation staff will be accepting registrations after all Masses the weekend of March 29, 2014.
- After March 29, forms may be dropped off at the Parish Office Monday-Friday, 10:00am - 5:00pm ONLY. (Please note forms cannot be accepted in the office on Sundays.)
- Catechists may pre-register before March 29. If you have already signed up to be a Catechist, you may drop off your registration at the Parish Office during regular office hours.
- We need Catechists for all K-6 Grades and Sessions. Please contact Stacy Austin, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download registration form here
Grades K-6 (English)
Our K-6 program is a weekly classroom format that includes special events throughout the year. Classes meet for one hour. Families have the option to choose Sunday or Monday sessions.
Middle School (Grades 7 - 8)
Our Middle School program is also a weekly classroom format with one hour classes. The 8th grade curriculum includes preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation which is received in the Fall of 9th grade. Families have a choice of Sundays or Thursdays for Middle School classes.
High School programs include Youth Group and Faith Formation activities. High School classes meet weekly in a classroom format. (See Youth Ministry page.)
Adult Faith Formation
RCIA - for anyone interested in becoming Catholic, or for Catholics who have not yet completed the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation).
Other - watch our bulletin for a wide variety of Adult Faith Formation opportunities such as Bible Studies, Church History talks, small group discussions, and more.
Director of Faith Formation, RCIA
Coordinator of Religious Education, K-6 English
Coordinator of Religious Education, K-6 Spanish
Coordinator of Middle School Faith Formation (Grades 7 and 8)
Miguel de Angel
Director of Youth Ministry, High School Faith Formation
Assoc. Director of Liturgy and Adult Sacraments, RICA