FAITH FORMATION -
ABOUT OUR MINISTRY
Thank you for your interest in Faith Formation at Good Shepherd! Our goal is to provide quality, engaging programs for all ages, including opportunities for the entire family to share and grow in faith together.
Registration for the 2014-2015 school year opens Saturday, March 29, 2014 after the 5:00pm Mass.
- RE Expo: Registrations accepted after all Masses from Saturday, March 29 (starting after the 5:00pm Mass) through Sunday, March 30 at the RE Registration Expo.
- Starting March 31, forms may be dropped off at the Parish Office Monday-Friday, 10:00am - 5:00pm ONLY. (Please note forms cannot be accepted in the office on Sundays.)
- You may download the form here, in preparation for the Expo, but forms will not be accepted prior to the March 29/30 Expo.
- New this year - Credit Card payment (Mastercard and VISA) accepted for tuition paid in full.
- RCIA: If you are registering an unbaptized child/teen (over the age of 7), or are an unbaptized adult who would like to prepare for entry into the Catholic Church, please download the RCIA Registration Form.
Grades K-6 (English)
Our K-6 program is a weekly classroom format that includes special events throughout the year. Classes meet for one hour. Families have the option to choose Sunday or Monday sessions.
Middle School (Grades 7 - 8)
Our Middle School program is also a weekly classroom format with one hour classes. The 8th grade curriculum includes preparation for the Sacrament of Confirmation which is received in the Fall of 9th grade. Families have a choice of Sundays or Thursdays for Middle School classes.
High School programs include Youth Group and Faith Formation activities. High School classes meet weekly in a classroom format. (See Youth Ministry page.)
Adult Faith Formation
RCIA - for anyone interested in becoming Catholic, or for Catholics who have not yet completed the Sacraments of Initiation (Baptism, Eucharist, Confirmation).
Other - watch our bulletin for a wide variety of Adult Faith Formation opportunities such as Bible Studies, Church History talks, small group discussions, and more.
Director of Faith Formation, RCIA
Coordinator of Religious Education, K-6 English
Coordinator of Religious Education, K-6 Spanish
Coordinator of Middle School Faith Formation (Grades 7 and 8)
Miguel de Angel
Director of Youth Ministry, High School Faith Formation
Assoc. Director of Liturgy and Adult Sacraments, RICA